• Rachel Oberlin, the 24-year-old porn star who recently has become known as one of actor Charlie Sheen's "goddesses," has had her driver's license suspended for 90 days after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge in her hometown of Fort Wayne, Ind. The AP reports that a judge on Tuesday also sentenced Oberlin to a year on probation. She was arrested Feb. 3 after police say she crashed into a light pole and didn't adequately participate in a breath test.
Dave M. Benett / Getty Images
Russell Brand and Katy Perry at the European premiere of "Arthur'" in London on April 19.
• Remember when Russell Brand tweeted a photo of Katy Perry, sans makeup? I had kind of forgotten, too, but Perry's brought it back up in the new issue of Vanity Fair, and she says she forgives him. "You don't have to wake up looking like, you know, Gisele," she told VF. Click here for access to links for the photo and the article.
• Where will Jerry Seinfeld's comedy bits live on for the rest of time? At his own website, natch. It launches Friday.
• Keeping it in the family, the upcoming Gotti crime family film has cast Kelly Preston to play John Travolta’s onscreen wife.
• Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz is in negotiations to play the villainess in the "Wizard of Oz" prequel, "Oz: The Great and Powerful." James Franco is currently cast as the wizard himself.