• Maybe life at Brown University wasn’t so idyllic for Emma Watson. The “Harry Potter” star was reportedly heckled by some students when she answered questions in class. According to the Daily News, “Three points for Gryffindor!” was a popular refrain.
Getty Images file
Lindsay Lohan is scheduled to be back in court on April 22.
• Is Good Friday a valid reason to postpone a court date? No, not even Lindsay Lohan can get away with that. Radar reports she invoked the holiday to get her Friday hearing postponed. It will go on as scheduled.
• Recognize this supermodel? It's Tyra Banks, without makeup.
• There's one place in the world where Justin Bieber doesn't draw a lot of fans: Israel. The Hollywood Reporter writes that his April 14 concert in Tel Aviv drew somewhere between 17,000 and 24,000 fans. By contrast, Madonna's 2009 show at the same venue pulled in 56,000.
• As if we needed another reason to like Reese Witherspoon: at her wedding, she kicked off her Jimmy Choo sandals in favor of cowboy boots.
• The entertainment world is well represented in the annual Time 100 issue. Chris Colfer of “Glee,” Colin Firth, Blake Lively and Bruno Mars are among the celebs who made the cut. More in the video below: